TECC is here to support primary care providers to promote mental health in children under 6 and their families through
- Mental Health Consultation
- Curbside consultations at your office
- Phone, e-mail, or secure video consultations
- We can also see children for a consultation evaluation to help clarify the diagnosis or make treatment recommendations.
- In-service trainings/“lunch and learns” for PCPs about early childhood mental health
- Web-based resources to hand out to families or to learn more about the foundations of early childhood mental health
We can answer questions about general topics or about specific children
- Promoting emotional health in typically-developing children
- Behavioral concerns
- Emotional problems or trauma reactions
- Parent-child relationships
- Medication questions
- Parenting resources for families
- And any others you want!
Enroll in TECC by calling us at 504 988 9169, by completing this enrollment form or enroll online. We’ll call you back to talk about how we can be most helpful. We’ll probably set up a time to meet with you in your clinic or can jump right in with clinical questions or consultations.
Have a consult now? We’ll still ask you to complete the enrollment form (above), but please do call or send us a consult question by fax (504 988 4264) or e-mail email@example.com. Consult Form
Want to share information with your colleagues? Feel free to share this flyer.
Want to know more about our work? Check out our poster presentations from the 2016 Zero to Three conference here and the 2016 American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry conference here.
TECC is supported by a grant from Baptist Community Ministries. There is no cost to you or to patients. (Medicaid-eligible services will be billed to Medicaid)