- CV. Updated Tulane information (MS Word version)
- CTEP ID – If you don’t have one we can help you apply
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) number
- Louisiana Medical License – A copy of the signed wallet card is preferred.
- CITI Training: In order to participate in Human Subjects research, you must complete the CITI Group 1: Biomedical Research Investigators and Key Personnel, GCP Course and Conflict of Interest mini course. Training is completed via CITI program – www.citiprogram.org.
- If you already have CITI courses, you can update your institution using the second to last blue bar on your homepage - Click here to affiliate with another institution. Search using Tulane.
- If you do not have an account, please create a CITI account and affiliate with Tulane.
- Once you’ve finalized your account either by update or creation, there is a list of questions to create your learner group or add a course. Here’s a list of the basic answers.
- Select Group 1: Biomedical Research Investigators and Key Personnel.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Course Enrollment: Select GCP for Clinical Trials with Investigational Drugs and Biologics (ICH Focus) (NIH requirements)
- Conflict of Interest mini-course: Yes
- Once your learning group is setup, the Main menu should show Tulane University courses
- Group 1. Biomedical Research Investigators and Key Personnel,
- CITI Good Clinical Practice and
- CITI Conflict of interest mini course.
- Tulane annual Conflicts of Commitment and Interest - Disclosure of Information: This can only be completed once you have a Tulane email address.
- Go to https://coi.tulane.edu/
- Login with your email credentials. The site will guide you through completing the forms. Enter your name as the Investigator Conducting Human or Animal Subjects Research.
IRB Manager Account Set-Up:
Please login at https://tulane.my.irbmanager.com/ so that your profile (name, email address, and CITI training) will be added to the IRB submission portal.
Initial Login for Users with Tulane Email Accounts Go to https:// tulane.my.irbmanager.com/
- To activate your account and log in, click on ‘click here’ after ‘to Login using your Tulane user name and password.’
- The username is your Tulane email address on file (i.e., email@example.com).
- The password is your Tulane password (i.e. the same password you use to sign into your Tulane account).
- The client is ‘Tulane.’
- Click ‘Sign In.’