Distinguished Lecture in Aging
The Tulane Center for Aging sponsors the annual Distinguished Lecture in Aging. This event is free and open to all interested students, faculty, and researchers.
Aging Seminar Series 2016-2017
- Thursday, November 15 Dr. Graham Pawelec of the University of Tubingen in Germany presented a lecture titled, "Immunity and ageing: causes and consequences of immunosenescence in humans."
- Thursday, November 17 Dr. Christopher M. Taylor of LSU Health Sciences Center presented a lecture titled, "Longitudinal analysis of microbial communities."
- Thursday, December 1 Dr. Cherie Stabler of the University of Florida presented a lecture titled, "Engineering Bioactive Materials for Islet Transplantation."
- Thursday, February 2, 2017 Dr. Anjelica Gonzalez of Yale University will present a lecture.
- Thursday, March 9, 2017 Dr. Rugang Zhang of the Wistar Institute will present a lecture.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 Dr. Janko Nikolich-Zugich of the University of Arizona will present a lecture.
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 Dr. Victor Thannickal will present a lecture.