Skip to main content
- H.Y.P.E.(Helping Youth Prepare for Employment) which assist youth preparing resumes, applying for jobs, linking to employment training opportunities, educating on finances, and how to dress for success.
- A Moment of Counsel were youth have access to a Social Worker for Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, and assistance with addiction recovery.
- YOUTH S.T.A.M.P (Strength Through Awareness, Motivation, and Prevention) which offers HIV, STD, STI, pregnancy testing and education on risk reduction.
- Pedal to Success! were youth have access to bus tokens for medical or job interviews and to our bicycle rental and donation program.
- Building your H.O.M.E (Housing, Organizing Finance, Motivation, and Eating Healthy) wish offers assistance applying housing and food assistance programs, as well as motivating individuals into housing and staying in housing through smart financing.