Fees will be charged on a per semester basis.
Estimated mandatory fees are:
- Academic Support Services $500, entitles a student to use the supplementary services of the University libraries, academic support services, and online course material.
- Student Activities $120, supports activities organized by students such as the weekly newspaper, admission to many intercollegiate athletic contests, movies and lectures.
- Reily Recreation Center $150, provides center membership.
- Campus Health Fee $333, provides students with access to primary care, preventive care, and medical referrals at the Health Center. It also contributes to counseling services, mental health care coordination, health education programs, drug/alcohol counseling, and the Tulane Emergency Medical Services. This fee is not a health insurance premium.
- A fee of $40 will be assessed when applying for graduation.
- Tulane University policy requires that all students have health insurance coverage. This requirement can be met by subscribing to the Student Health Insurance Plan offered through the University, or by providing evidence of health insurance coverage.