Applications for the residency program are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS)
The following materials are required for a completed application to Tulane Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program:
- Application through ERAS
- Dean's Letter
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty
- Official Medical School Transcript.
International Medical Graduates
- Applications are prioritized with a minimum USMLE score of 210 - however we do review the whole application and do not base our decision solely upon the USMLE scores.
- Foreign applications MUST be ECFMG certified and have passed the CSA before applying.
- We sponsor J1 VISA only, no exceptions.
- We prefer one year of US clinical experience.
- Year of graduation should be within 5 years of applying.
- Observerships and externships are not available.
All applications must be received through ERAS by November 15th.
Interviews are scheduled for Fridays (only) from October through January.
For more information, please contact our residency coordinator Trenell Smith:
Tulane University School of Medicine
Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program
1430 Tulane Ave., SL-50
New Orleans, LA 70112