- Qubit assay dyes bind selectively to DNA, RNA, or protein, making it more sensitive than UV absorbance
- Uses as little as 1 μL of sample, even with very dilute samples
- Fast, reliable detection of degraded RNA with the new Invitrogen Qubit RNA IQ Assay
- New integrated reagent calculator to quickly generate working solution calculations
- Flexible options for exporting results: Wi-Fi, USB drive, or direct connection with a USB
Note: Consumables, such as dyes, buffers and tubes are not provided.
Equipment Use Fee: $10/hour