Skip to main content
- Provides oversight and monitors the functioning of the Professionalism Program to ensure accountability. This includes changes to bylaws, policy changes, updates, and approval for new initiatives.
- Will NOT have access to nor review or discuss individual reports nor details of the interventions.
- Meets quarterly to review aggregated data, reports, and quality assurance metrics (ie. timeliness of responding, user satisfaction, etc.); may meet ad hoc if needed to resolve a time-sensitive operational issue.
- Appoints the members of the TRIO based on nominations/approvals within the Executive Faculty.
- Approves the annual utilization of the Jerry Hickson Endowed fund as appropriate to support the mission of the Program in concordance with the fund resolution.
- Approves/recommends the biannual invited educational lecturers.
- Faculty Lead/Director
- Program Administrator
- Chair of the GMEC Professionalism Subcommittee
- President of Resident/Fellow Council
- Dean of Student Affairs
- President of Medical Student Honor Board
- Assistant Dean for Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program
- BMS Student Representative
- Assistant Dean of EDI
- Chair, Professionalism Task Force
- Assistant Dean for Administration
- Faculty members (4): 3 clinical and 1 basic science. Self-nominated, elected/approved by Executive Faculty. Term set at 36 months and will rotate off 1 clinical faculty member each year. Basic science faculty will rotate off every 3 years.
- Dean of the School of Medicine
- HR representative
- Dean of Faculty Affairs