Tulane's Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation program is made possible by a team of dedicated, highly trained professionals bringing diverse backgrounds & specialties to their work. Each of our Mental Health Consultants is a licensed social worker with advanced training and licensure certifying the expertise and enthusiasm that they have to offer childcare centers throughout the state.
Select your region or use the links provided in the menu to learn more about the consultants currently serving children and caregivers in your region as well as the program's administrators from the Tulane faculty.
Regions 1 & 4
- Orleans, Jefferson, St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Ascension; Assumption, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. James, St. John, Terrebonne
- East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, West Feliciana
- Iberville, Pointe Coupee, Livingston, St. Helena, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Washington
- Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Vermillion
- Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis
- Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, Lasalle, Rapides, Vernon, Winn
- Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, DeSoto, Jackson, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, Webster
- Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, Union, West Carroll