The “On Good Authority” podcast presents Tulane experts discussing leading issues in the news. The first episode of the podcast features two of Tulane’s most renowned researchers, virologist Robert F. Garry Jr. and immunologist James McLachlan from the School of Medicine, discussing “Is COVID-19 Immunity Possible?”...Read More and find out how to subscribe.
One of the nation's most recognized centers for medical education, Tulane University School of Medicine is a vibrant center for education, research and public service. Tulane University School of Medicine is the second-oldest medical school in the Deep South and the 15th oldest medical school in the United States. Tulane School of Medicine is fully accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
1. Hutchinson Memorial Building (School of Medicine) 1430 Tulane Ave.
2. Tulane Medical Center (Hospital) 1415 Tulane Ave.
3. Tidewater Building & Parking Garage (School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine) 1440 Canal St.
4. Tulane Cancer Center & Saratoga Parking Garage 150 S. Liberty St.
5. Elks Place (Student Health Center & Financial Services)
6. Deming Pavillion (Student Housing) 204 S. Saratoga St.
7. Women's Clinic & LaSalle Parking Garage
8. J. Bennett Johnston (JBJ) Health & Environmental Research Building 1324 Tulane Ave. 9. Tulane University School of Medicine (Murphy Building), 131 S. Robertson St.
10. H.E.A.L. Parking Garage
11. Veterans Affairs Medical Center 1601 Perdido St.
12. School of Medicine Offices & Technology Services (Standerdized Patients) 1555 Poydras St. 13. Environmental Sciences Building 1700 Perdido St. 14. The Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orleans - (University Hospital) 2021 Perdido St.
15. Louisiana Cancer Research Center (LCRC) 1700 Tulane Ave.
16. University Medical Center Management Corp
17. VA Hospital
18. New Orleans Bioinnovation Center 1441 Canal St.
The class of 2023 was chosen from 12,928 applicants for a class of 190 students representing 97 schools and colleges
The DeBakey Scholars Program is a mentored research program for incoming medical students who choose to apply
You can earn a combined MD and MBA degree in the accelerated 4-year program