This track is designed for residents intending to pursue careers as clinician educators and/or academic administrators.
Promotes development of skills and knowledge in continuing education, academic leadership, clinical care, program administration and community development.
- Partnership with a faculty mentor
- Formal academic project
- Leading medical student and resident didactic lectures
- Mentorship with medical students
- Leading journal club/discussions
- Junior attending PGY IV rotation
- Faculty lectures such as resident funding, budget planning, developing a research project, giving feedback to residents/students, teaching medical students, how to become an effective supervisor, and developing your CV.