Return to Tulane Doctors
• Antiviral chemotherapy and antiviral sensitivity testing.
• Rapid viral diagnosis.
• Immunologic response to respiratory syncytial virus infection.
• The development of human monoclonal antibodies to respiratory syncytial virus and their
use in prevention and modification of infection.
• The epidemiology, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of human immunodeficiency virus
infections in children. The pathogenesis of the vertical transmission of HIV.
• The epidemiology and prevention of HTLV-1 and HTLV-II infections.
• The epidemiology and outcomes of children and youth with perinatal HIV infection