- Bachelor of Science in Physics: Universidad de Guanajuato, León, Guanajuato, México (2007)
- Master of Science in Physics: Universidad de Guanajuato, León, Guanajuato, México (2009)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Bioengineering: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA (2014)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Laboratory of Dr. Michael J. Davis, University of Missouri, School of Medicine, Columbia, MO, USA (2015-2019).
- Research Assistant Professor (Non-Tenure Track): University of Missouri, School of Medicine, Department of Medical Pharmacology and Physiology, Columbia, MO, USA (2019-2020).
- Assistant Professor: Tulane University, School of Medicine, Department of Pharmacology (2020-Present)
The lymphatic system comprises the primary mechanism for the return of interstitial fluid from the tissues back to the central veins. The lymphatic networks also serve as the major trafficking system for immune cells, the primary mechanism by which dietary lipids are absorbed, and the primary route for dissemination of cancer metastases. Our main goal is to investigate the mechanisms through which the...