- The study of pathogenic determinants of FeLV in relation with lymphoma induction
- Cell growth and differentiation in colorectal carcinomas
- Treatment of bladder carcinomas by apoptosis inducers
- Study of lymphomas in SIV-infected monkeys
- Parthogenesis of SIV in natural hosts: African Green monkeys, mandrills, and sooty mangabeys.
- The mechanism of CD4 T-cell destruction in pathogenic SIVmac infection in rhesus macaques.
Barbat A, Pandrea IV, Cambier D, Zeibaum A, Lesuffleur T. Resistance of the human colon carcinoma cell line HCT-8 to methotrexate results in selection of cells with features of enterocytic differentiation. Int J Cancer 75:731-717 (1998)
Lesuffleur T, Violette S, Vasile-Pandrea I, Dussaulx E, Barbat A, Muleris M, Zweibaum A. Resistance to high concentrations of methotrexate and 5-fluorouracil of differentiated HT-29 colon-cancer cells is restricted to cells of enterocytic phenotype. Int J Cancer 76:383-392 (1998)
Pandrea IV, Carriere V, Barbat A, Cambier D, Dussaulx E, Lesuffleur T, Rousset M, Zweibaum A. Postmitiotic differentiation of colon carcinoma Caco-2 cells does not prevent re-entry in the cell cycle and tumorigenicity. Exp Mol Pathol 69:37-45 (2000)
Bras-Concalves RA, Pocard M, Formento JL, Poirson-Bichat F, De Pinieux G, Pandrea IV, Arvelo F, Ronco G, Villa P, Coquelle A, Milano G, Lesuffleur T, Dutrillaux B, Poupon MF. Synergistic efficacy of 3n-butyrate and 5-fluorouracil in human colorectal cancer xenografts via modulation of DNA synthesis. Gastroenterology 120:874-888 (2001)
Ling B, Apetrei C, Pandrea IV, Veazey RS, Lackner AA, Gormus B, Marx PA. Classic AIDS in a sooty mangabey after 18 year natural infection. J Virol 78:8902-8909 (2004) Chandhasin C, Coan PN, Pandrea IV, Grant CK, Lobelle-Rich PA, Puetter A, Levy LS. The unique LTR and SU gene of FeLV-945 as determinants of disease outcome. J Virol (in press) (2005)