Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La. Degree: B. S. Zoology (1988).
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (LSUHSC), New Orleans, La. Degree: M.D. (1992)
Pediatrics Internship and Residency, Charity and Children’s Hospitals, LSUHSC, New Orleans, La. (1992-1995)
Sports viewing and participation, music viewing and performing, travel, cooking.
1. Desena A, Weimer S. Case report: a 17-year-old male with pseudotumor cerebri secondary to performance-enhancing steroids triggering venous thrombosis in the brain. Clinical Pediatrics 48(2):206-208, 2009.
2. Bagatell S, Weimer S, Vandyke R, Bracey S. Neck pain. Clinical Pediatrics 46(3):280-282, 2007.
3. Moon T, Laurens M, Weimer S, Levy J. Nonemergent emergency room utilization for an inner-city pediatric population. Pediatric Emergency Care 21(6):363-366, 2005.
4. Tuckler V, Peck C, Nesbitt C, Coleman M, Weimer S, Martinez J, Ryan M, Arnold T. Seizure in an infant from aniseed oil toxicity. Clinical Toxicology 40(5):689, 2002.
5. Weimer S, Dise T, Evers P, Ortiz M, Welldaregay W, Steinmann W . Prevalence, predictors, and attitudes toward cosleeping in an urban pediatric center. Clinical Pediatrics 41(6):433-438, 2002.